Woof Treats are smaller in bite size for training & treating purposes, but made with the same great ingredients!
Made in New Zealand, the people at Woof have sourced only the highest quality ingredients aimed at nourishing your pet's health.
WOOF is made using only the highest quality ingredients aimed at nourishing your pet's health. We combine the nutrition and taste of fresh, raw food and put it through a gentle freeze drying process which protects all the natural enzymes and nutrients, so none of the wholesome goodness is cooked out.
Woof food is natural, containing no fillers or by products (such as corn, feather meal or soy protein), harmful chemicals, gum, artificial colours, antibiotics, sugar, vaccines or growth hormones.
Raw, Natural and Delicious!
- Freeze dried raw dog treats - over 85% meat, organs & bones.
- No gluten, grains, corn, soy, wheat, or artificial additives.
- For dogs of all life stages.
- Made with natural ingredients in New Zealand.
Available in resealable bags: 50g|1.76oz - Perfect for travel or as a treat!
Duck (bone-in), Chicken (bone-in), Lamb Green Tripe, Duck Liver, Bok Choy, Carrot, Cranberries, Blueberries, New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Chia Seeds, Vitamins & Organic Chelated Minerals, Kelp, New Zealand Hoki Liver Oil, Rosemary
- Crude Protein Min 41.3%
- Crude Fat Min 39.4%
- Crude Fibre Max 1.3%
- Moisture Max 2.2%
Caloric Content: 5108 kcal per kg, 281 kcal per cup
- As a treat: Serve WOOF bites as is to train or reward your dog.
- For food when travelling: Serve WOOF bites as is or for a meatier texture rehydrate by adding water. To rehydrate, add 1/4 cup of water for every 1/4 cup of WOOF.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplement feeding. Make sure fresh water is available at all times. Wash your hands thoroughly after handling any pet food or treat.